Orbbec Astra SDK
- Approachable yet sophisticated API. This means you can focus on your world-changing ideas faster, but when the time comes to dig in deep you aren’t held back by an overly simplistic API.
- Support for Windows, Linux, and Android
- More than 10 samples, with more on the way, covering the most important aspects of the SDK, include simple sensor access, stream visualization, and hand tracking.
- Robust hand tracking
- Native C and C++11 API
- .NET/C# wrapper
- Java wrapper
- Unity wrapper – distributed separately
- Orbbec Body Tracking integration
- Extensive documentation
- The Orbbec Body Tracking library (included with Astra SDK) is free to use until June 30th, 2019. Please plan to update to a newer version before that date or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about license extensions and information.
New features and improvements for the Astra SDK 2.0.15:
- Add support for Astra Embedded S and Astra Stereo S (Beta)
- Add ‘D’ keyboard shortcut for using Astra Embedded S and Astra Stereo S in SimpleDepthViewer-SFML, SimpleBodyViewer-SFML and MaskedColorViewer-SFML
- Add ‘N’ keyboard shortcut to MaskedColorViewer-SFML to mirror color stream
- Support skeleton recognition for up to five people
- Add device opened notification callbacks on Android for Unity
- Various internal code cleanup and bug fixes
- Detailed updates list can be found inside the SDK package