Orbbec Astra SDK
- Approachable yet sophisticated API. This means you can focus on your world-changing ideas faster, but when the time comes to dig in deep you aren’t held back by an overly simplistic API.
- Support for Windows, Linux, and Android
- More than 10 samples, with more on the way, covering the most important aspects of the SDK, include simple sensor access, stream visualization, and hand tracking.
- Press ‘D’ keyboard shortcut for using Astra Embedded S and Astra Stereo S in SimpleDepthViewer-SFML, SimpleBodyViewer-SFML and MaskedColorViewer-SFML
- Press ‘N’ keyboard shortcut in MaskedColorViewer-SFML to mirror color stream
- Robust hand tracking
- Native C and C++11 API
- .NET/C# wrapper
- Java wrapper
- Unity wrapper – distributed separately
- Orbbec Body Tracking integration
- Extensive documentation
New features and improvements for the Astra SDK 2.0.18:
- Hotfix for Astra Pro
- Added support to setting body orientation
- Added APIs to rotate frames
- Added RotatedBodyViewer-SFML to show how to use the above APIs. Press ‘O’ keyboard shortcut can change body orientation.
- Added license checking via internet
- Various internal code cleanup and bug fixes
- Detailed updates list can be found inside the SDK package